Starts at: 1:00 PM on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Starts at: 10:30 AM on Wednesday
Min: 4 people
Max: 12 people
75,00€ per adult
58,00€ per Child (7 to 12 years old)
Our tours are suitable for any type of visitors (junior or senior) because of being done on a very relaxing way with the possibility of sitting in most places.
- Passionate and qualified local guide.
- Perfect harmony between culture, history, sweet and sour flavors that will for sure surrender you to our traditional flavors.
- Our groups are small, (maximum 12 people) to make sure they are personal and conversational.
- Includes 15 samples of food and all drinks.
- Personal insurance included.
The Food and Drinks:
- Best homemade local pastry in town
- Famous Madeira honey cake
- Best pork in wine and garlic sandwich in town
- Delicious local fish Espada
- Succulent grilled Tuna
- Sample of “espetada”, beef on the skewer.
- Homemade chocolat
- Home baked bread
- Exotic fruits in the local farmers market
- Refreshing pot of the tea (fresh aromatic herbs) or coffee
- Local Beer
- Good quality Portuguese wines
- Madeira wine tasting
- 15 samples of food and drinks
- Vegetarian and non Alcoholic options
- Special Children's menu
- Madeira Food on Foot Tours Central
Rua do Sabão N65, next to Sé Boutique Hotel, behind the Cathedral area.