Starts at: 2:00 PM on Tuesday and Friday
Starts at: 10:30 AM on Wednesday
1-3 Adults - 68,00€ per adult
4-8 Adults - 58,00€ per adult
9-12 Adults - 50,00€ per adult
Children (7 to 13 years old) - 48,00€
Our tours are suitable for any type of visitors (junior or senior) because of being done on a very relaxing way with the possibility of sitting in most places.
- Passionate and qualified local guide.
- Perfect harmony between culture, history, sweet and sour flavors that will for sure surrender you to our traditional flavors.
- Our groups are small, (maximum 12 people) to make sure they are personal and conversational.
- Includes 7 stops.
- Personal insurance included.
The Food and Drinks:
- Best homemade local pastry in town
- Famous Madeira honey cake
- Best pork in wine and garlic sandwich in town
- Delicious local fish Espada
- Succulent grilled Tuna
- Grilled Portuguese sausage “chorizo”
- Home baked bread
- Exotic fruits in the local farmers market
- Refreshing pot of the tea (fresh aromatic herbs) or coffee
- Local Beer
- Good quality Portuguese wines
- Cherry brandy
- 7 Stops (for Food & Drinks)
- Vegetarian and non Alcoholic options
- Special Children's menu